Gateway NAMA is a large supporter of young professionals, helping them gain knowledge and achieve experience within the agri-marketing industry to strengthen their career path. The annual NAMA Boot Camp is a great opportunity for professional development and Gateway NAMA is proud to support it. To help young professionals take advantage of this opportunity, the Gateway NAMA Chapter will be awarding two applicants with scholarships to attend the NAMA 9th Annual Boot Camp!
- $500 scholarships with be awarded to two applicants. The funds will offset both registration and travel costs.
- To nominate an applicant, the nominee must be a NAMA member. The applicant does not need be a NAMA member.
- Applications must be received by Gateway Chapter, Friday, July 27, 2012. Winners will be announced Wednesday, August 1, 2012.
- First priority will be given to applicants 25 years or under or with less than two years of agricultural communications experience.
- Hotels must be reserved by August 5 at the Sheraton Crown Center.
- Winners are expected to attend the full session, from Tuesday, August 21 to Thursday, August 23.
- Winners must show proof of conference registration, reservation at the Sheraton Crown Center as well as receipts for travel costs to receive reimbursement.
- Submit to Mandy Heth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Gateway NAMA Scholarship
Are you a NAMA member? _________________________________________________
Contact information: ____________________________________________________________
Company With: ________________________________________________________________
Years in industry: ______________________________________________________________
Is he/she a NAMA member? _____________________________________________________
Why do you nominate this individual?