Just a reminder that the Agri-Marketing Conference early registration deadline and hotel cut-off date is Tuesday, March 25. There are quite a few folks that have hotel reservations but have not yet registered for the conference, please make sure you register by March 25 to ensure you receive the early rate. Below is a helpful check list of things you may need to do to ensure your conference experience runs smoothly:
- Did you make your hotel reservation? Call the Hyatt Regency Crown Center at 816-421-1234 to make your reservation. Reservations made after March 25 are subject to higher rates and potential unavailability. Additional rooms have been added to our room block today! If you have any trouble with your Hyatt Reservations please contact Kathi Conrad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Did you register for the conference? In addition to making your hotel reservation, you must also register for the conference with the National NAMA Office by March 25 to ensure the early rate. After March 25, the registration rates increase. You can register on-line at http://www.nama.org/amc/register.html or call the NAMA office at 913-491-6500. You may want to call the NAMA office just to make sure that you have registered. If you have registered, you should have received an email confirmation letter from Linda Schaefer at the NAMA Office.
- Did you register for the ABEF Golf Outing? If you want to enjoy some networking time with your peers on the golf course, remember to register for the ABEF Golf Outing. This registration is separate from the conference registration. You can register for the ABEF Golf Outing at http://nama.org/amc/golfregister.htm.
- Did you sign-up for the Senior Management Workshop? Created specifically for senior management, this session is a detailed, drilled-down extension of the Second General Session. Participants must be registered for the full Agri-Marketing Conference. Separate registration is required, but there is no additional registration fee. Registration is limited to the first 100 attendees who sign-up. To sign up for the Senior Management Workshop, please visit http://www.nama.org/amc/seniorworkshop.html.
- Did you sign-up for the Pre-Conference Workshop? If you are coming in early to attend the Agri-Marketing Conference, then you’ll want to attend the Pre-Conference Workshop. Participants must be registered for the full Agri-Marketing Conference. Separate registration is required, but there is no additional registration fee. To reserve your spot for the Pre-Conference Workshop visit, http://nama.org/amc/reserveworkshop.htm.