NAMA is introducing a new level of sponsorship; Sustaining Partners
The NAMA Sustaining Partner would provide maximum exposure for a company seeking to align themselves more closely throughout the year with NAMA. The program delivers extensive overall promotional benefits and exposure at all three key NAMA events (Conference, Boot Camp and Trends in Agriculture). The partnership provides the ability to carry marketing objectives to new levels while assuring that NAMA has a more stable means of sponsorship income throughout the year. The baseline commitment is $10,000 over the course of one full year.
The NAMA Sustaining Partner will receive all the sponsorship benefits of a Platinum Level Sponsor, plus the following:
- Use of Strategic Partner logo in advertising and promotion
- Web banner ad on NAMA web site that rotates with other Strategic Partners on an equal basis
- One comp registration at each of the three key NAMA meetings
- One comp NAMA membership
- Ad on digital signage at annual Conference
- Logo recognition as a partner on promotional materials for all three key NAMA events
- Verbal recognition at all three key events
For more information contact Jennifer Pickett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a list of opportunities and other sponsor information visit www.nama.org/amc.