Join Purdue University for the Executive Agri-Marketing Seminar on August 15-17 in West Lafayette, IN.
Lead your company’s marketing efforts in order to connect with your customers and achieve strong results. At Executive Agri-Marketing, you’ll learn from world-renowned agri-marketing experts about powerfully directing your firm’s marketing strategy in today’s volatile agriculture environment.
At this seminar, you will:
- Access best practices from a panel of marketing experts
- Go beyond basic customer segment identification to the discipline of segmentation – differentiating and communicating your offer
- Consider the gap between organizational intention and customer perception by aligning your organization around the customers’ needs
- Address financial and managerial metrics, planning and analysis through marketing decision tools
- Organize and influence change in your organization by putting ideas to work
Who Should Attend
Managers with a responsibility for making marketing decisions, and/or leading a marketing function within their company will benefit from the program. This seminar is intended for leaders with the power to direct their company’s marketing efforts, whose responsibilities may include branding, marketing, product management and strategic direction.
Click here for more information and to apply!