To thrive in the future, the NAMA community needs to develop and support the next generation of members. Know someone with a bright future in the industry? Now’s the time to shine the spotlight on them!
There’s sure to be at least one person like this in your company… you know, the go-to guy or gal who impresses everyone with their knowledge of hot trends. The one who always goes above and beyond to make sure your projects succeed. Bright young professionals are the lifeblood of the industry and we want to honor them with a special award.
NAMA will select up to five such individuals. Winners receive Complimentary Registration to the 2017 Agri-Marketing Conference, April 26-28, where awards will be presented at one of the opening sessions. Companies or individuals would bear the travel expenses. The group will meet with the NAMA Executive Committee at their April meeting.
• Nominees must be under 35 years old.
• Nominees must be NAMA members.
• Individuals must be nominated by a supervisor or manager within their company or through chapter or national leadership.
• Individuals are nominated in the following areas:
• Ag Company, Agency or Media.
• All nominations must be submitted online.
• Deadline for nominations is January 1.
• More than one individual per company may be nominated.
Up to five winners will be selected by the Professional Recognition Committee and Executive Committee liaisons. Previous winners of the award will also be included on the selection panel after the inaugural year.
Winners will be announced on January 31. Winners are awarded a plaque and complimentary registration to the Agri-Marketing Conference where they will be recognized.
Find out more information on the website.